What's going on?

 After updating the DnD few days ago or exactly at 01/10/2026 I was trying the H-Event in DnD using my Player party which I had played for less than 3 hours just to get myself a Seizure because the difficulty are... nevermind.

So in order to refresh my mind after I editing the footage of above I decided to do something else which is... Reworking the 3ME garbage BGMs, 

Currently I already reworked one, which is Kara or First Boss is BGM, I planned to do the 2nd and 3rd Bosses as well, the last Boss had a decent BGM I think, I'll just add a little edit around the last part.

Anyway I'll update the 3ME after I done with the BGMs, obviously... I'll play and upload the footage of it too after.

Right almost forgot I'll upload the footage of DnD soon although I'm too drained to edit it properly or maybe I just suck at video editing.

P.S My head hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment